30 January 2012

The Weekly Plan: {Jan 30th}


Where has January gone?!  It has absolutely flown by for me!  And by the looks of my calendar for February already, that month is likely to fly by as well, even with that extra day:)  I'm almost a little bit scared of how much we've got going on this month.

I am happy to report that I was much more successful with my weekly plan this past week, too.  I realize my plan wasn't too detailed, but maybe keeping it simple is what made me successful...heehee  I'm just glad to have had a productive week and I look forward to another productive week.

Monday:
-Co-op classes
-Work on reports/displays for our Presidents Fair
-Housework: clean bathrooms
-Dinner: Bean Soup


Tuesday:
-School
-Work at the church
-Dinner: Biscuits & Sausage Gravy, Eggs and Bacon


Wednesday:
-School
-Girl Scout meeting
-Dinner: Chili

Thursday:
-School
-Continue working on reports/displays for the Presidents Fair
-Dinner: Easy Tuna Casserole
-Going to a friend's Thirty-One party

Friday:
-School
-Housework: clean kids' rooms
-Dinner:  Chicken Crepes

Saturday:
-Relaxing!
-Dinner: Stuffed Pizza Rolls with Salad

Sunday:
-Church {working in the children's dept}
-Lunch: to-be-decided
-Superbowl party at our friends' house & I'll be making/taking something from here

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

2 comments:

Marvelous Mommy said...

Tuesday looks good!! Breakfast for dinner! Yum! :-)

Visiting from MPM! I'm also seeking crock pot recipes and guest posters if interested!!

Christie said...

Ah, breakfast for dinner....sounds good! You inspired me to do a weekly plan on my blog too. Of course it seems I started on a busy week so we'll see how much I actually get done. :) Sounds like you guys are doing great in your new hometown. We miss you here!!