05 April 2012

Getting Ready for Easter Weekend


My "chocolate" bunny has finally come out of storage!  My kiddos were beginning to think I'd stopped decorating for the holidays (the Valentine's Day box never came out this year).  

I have been busy planning for our Easter weekend.  My family is coming back into town (yea!) and I'm so glad because I love our family Easter dinners together.  I've been having so much fun planning our meals for this weekend.  Apparently Easter dinner was just what I needed to jump-start my menu planning because I've been in a major slump in that area.  It's going to be a yummy weekend this year!

Easter Sunday Dinner
*****

Deviled Eggs
*****

Grilled Chicken
Mashed Potatoes
Roasted Asparagus
Roasted Carrots
Homemade Bread
*****



Do you have big plans for this weekend?







1 comment:

Laura in Montana said...

Dear Lora,
The decorations are darling! I love that your brief post captures your joy; you're having "fun" and "love" what you're doing. Very uplifting!
Bless you this Easter morning.
Love,
Laura