16 July 2012

The Weekly Plan {July 15th}


It's that time of the week again!  And our last couple of weeks have been so non-regular-schedule that I am "recycling" some of my menus that I haven't actually made yet (or recently).

Monday:
-grocery shopping
-laundry
-Dinner: Cuban Black Beans & Rice with Stuffed Banana Peppers
-Moms Night Out with my homeschool peeps at Starbucks

Tuesday:
-house cleaning
-Dinner: Grilled Fish Tacos with Grilled Squash

Wednesday:
-Dinner: Fish Stick Po' Boys 
-Bible Study

Thursday:
-Dinner: Ranch Mac & Cheese (gluten free) with Veggies


Friday:
Dinner: TBD

Saturday:
Dinner: TBD

Sunday:
Lunch: BBQ Chicken (crockpot) with Salad and Potatoes

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Stopping by from OrgJunkie. The grilled fish tacos recipe looks delicious. Thanks for posting. :-)

Lisa @ Cheap Thrills In Omaha said...

I agree on the fish tacos. Visiting from Menu Plan Monday.