04 September 2012

Our Back-to-{home}School Pics 2012-2013


And it's here!  Our first day of {home}school for 2012-2013!  

This past Saturday we had a fun back-to-{home}school photo shoot at the literary park of our local community college.  I only recently discovered the park and thought it would make a fun setting for some pictures.  I was really pleased with the way they turned out (I've also been having a lot of fun on a cool new editing site I've just discovered--thank you, Heidi!).












I'll be back tomorrow to tell you all about our first day and how it went!  

4 comments:

Erika@RaisingLeafs said...

How cute and such a great idea! I especially like the last one where they're reading the books. :)

Karyn Tripp said...

Your pictures are adorable! Very creative!

Kathy said...

fabulous pictures!!

Mary said...

Wonderful photos!!