03 September 2012

The Weekly Plan {Sept 3}


Yea!  It's September!  My favorite month of the year:)  That means Fall is almost here--my fave season!

It also means that it's time for homeschool to officially start back up at our house, too.  We always begin the day after Labor Day.  I almost feel ready.  I plan to spend most of Labor Day finishing lesson plans and readying our Learning Room.

I don't know how much housework will get done this week.  I'm going to do my best to begin our school year with a good routine though.

Monday:
{Labor Day}
-Wrap up lesson plans for this week
-Laundry, laundry, laundry!
-Maybe do some fall/winter clothes shopping for the kiddos
-Dinner:  (clean out the fridge)

Tuesday:
{First Day of Homeschool!}
-Special surprise breakfast with Daddy
-(Free!) Lego Build at all Lego Stores
-Dinner:  Spaghetti & Meatballs

Wednesday:
-Homeschool
-Bible Study
-Dinner:  Philly-style Roast Beef Sandwiches

Thursday:
-Homeschool
-Dinner:  Alfredo Tuna Noodle Bake

Friday:
-Co-op classes
-Dinner: Homemade Pizza

Saturday:
-Breakfast with ladies from church (for me)
-Lowe's Build & Grow Clinic (for Dad & kiddos)
-Baby shower for a friend
-Dinner: leftovers/snacks

Sunday:
{Grandparents Day}
-Lunch: (to be decided)

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

2 comments:

Kari said...

I'm just hoping I get to interrupt this week's plan. =)

Lora @ my blessed life said...

I hope you do, too, Kari!!