Counting my gifts even in the mid-winter...
601. memories of Springs past
602. the anticipation of Spring to come
603. the pleasure of a visit from a far-away friend
604. taking an unexpected day off from the regular routine
605. the fun of a night out with my hubby
606. a big, fat red-breasted robin right outside my front door
607. trying out a new recipe~and the whole family loves it:)
608. an unexpected encouraging message from an unexpected person
609. those first daffodils of Spring popping up all over
610. Belgian hazelnut seashell truffles~pure bliss!