25 February 2013

The Weekly Plan {Feb 25th}


And another month is in the books for the year!  I now know why my mom was always saying "time flies as you get older" ...not that I'm getting older or anything;)

I've been just incredibly bored in the kitchen lately.  Totally unmotivated.

It's not a good place to be when you need to get dinner on the table for your family.

I'm trying to get my groove back though and this week I'm trying a few new recipes that I've found through Pinterest.  I'll be sure to let you know how they turn out!

Monday:  Red Beans & Rice

Tuesday:  Creamy Chicken & Pasta Primavera
Wednesday:  Chicken Pot Pie Soup

Thursday:  White Chicken Enchiladas with Spanish Rice and Chips and Salsa

Friday:  Croque Madames and Roasted Potatoes
Saturday:  yet-to-be-decided


What are you cooking this week?


This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

3 comments:

Ashley Ditto said...

Sounds wonderful!

Bugs and Sunshine said...

Man, I just found your blog from Cottage Sweet Cottage and I must say I'm LOVING it!!! Very fun times in your little neck of the woods!

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Welcome, Bugs and Sunshine!

So happy that you dropped by~I'll be coming to visit you soon:)