13 May 2013

One Thousand Gifts {mothers day edition}


0626.  handmade cards

0627.  hugs than nearly squeeze the breath out of me

0628.  sloppy, wet kiddo kisses on my face

0629.  early morning snuggles



0630.  laughing with my sister; realizing our laugh sounds identical; laughing harder

0631.  "breaking bread" with my whole family (there's something special about eating with someone)



0632.  celebrating Mothers Day with my own sweet mama~so blessed to have her close by

0633.  flowers and chocolates

0635.  being "spoiled" by awesome hubby





*****
Don't miss a thing here at My Blessed Life!
Subscribe, Follow, and  "Like"!

2 comments:

Composed By Grace said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day. I loved the photos! You have a beautiful family.

Janis Cox said...

It is wonderful to find someone who is blogging as she counts the gifts of God. I would love you to consider linking to The Joy Dare - Can I Joy Dare You? I have put it up for a month to try and find all those who are following Ann's dare ... to actually look for God.
I love your post.
Blessings,
Janis www.janiscox.com