06 May 2013

One Thousand Gifts


During these oh-so-extra-busy weeks that life is throwing me right now I want to pause and take the time to remember the many gifts I've been given.  I don't want to take them for granted or forget about them.  So again I count my gifts...


611.  the random tender hug from my son

612.  my sweet daughter saying "I love you, Mom" out of the blue on a crazy day

613.  having my family close by to help invest in the lives of my children

614.  an impromptu lunch with friends

615.  hazelnut creamer in my coffee

616.  a lazy, rainy morning

617.  watching my kiddos develop their own ideas for their own science projects and succeed

618.  my God, who is infinitely patient with me

619.  having so many good books waiting to be read

620.  looking forward to the gift of summer, right around the corner

621.  the privilege of teaching little ones about the Word of God

622.  unexpected blessings from unexpected places

623.  the blessing of homeschooling ...even on the hard days

624.  the joy of making a difference in our community

625.  being married to my very best friend






This post is linked to  Multitudes on Mondays at A Holy Experience.

No comments: