02 September 2013

What's For Dinner {Sept 2nd}


Well, it's here.  September!  My fave month of the year ...outside of December.  It just feels like new beginnings.  And even though it's still hot outside, I know that my favorite season is just around the corner ...FALL!!  *love*

Makes me want to whip up batches of soup and bake cookies!!  I could live on soup!

This week we start back to {home}school and there's lots of other things on the calendar, too, so having a dinner plan is going to be imperative.  I'm glad that I've begun my stash of freezer meals, although I really need to do more of that.

Here's the plan for this week:

Monday:  {grabbing a snack out between a day in Nashville and attending a funeral visitation}

Tuesday:  {we're headed back to Nashville for the monthly free Lego build so we're eating at Bob Evans where kids eat free on Tuesdays!}

Wednesday:  Baked Potato bar (crockpot meal)

Thursday:  Goulash (from the freezer)

Friday:  Homemade Pizza

Saturday:  Homemade Corn Dogs with Parmesan Garlic Fries (a carryover from last week)


*****
Don't want to miss anything at My Blessed Life?
Subscribe by email today!

No comments: