09 September 2013

What's For Dinner {Sept 9th)


Monday morning has risen way too soon for my family.  We've had a busy weekend and are moving really slowly this morning.

As I wrap up planning for this week's dinner menus I am very thankful for my slow cooker!  I'm keeping it as simple as possible this week with that and also making my hubby fire up his grill.

Monday:  {Leftover clean-up night}

Tuesday:  Slow-Cooker Chicken Paprika

Wednesday:  Mexican Pizzas  

Thursday:  Grilled Smoked Sausage with Veggies

Friday:  Slow-Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Chili w/Rice

Saturday:  {to-be-decided}

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

*****
Don't want to miss anything at My Blessed Life?
Subscribe by email today!


1 comment:

vindiebaby said...

I like Thursday menu the most :)


www.vindiebaby.com
Vintage Inspired Fashion