10 February 2014

What's For Dinner {02.10.14}


Wow!  Where did this week go?!

I told you last week that we had lots of traveling to do and I wasn't kidding.  We survived, but, boy, were we glad to get home to our own bed last night and know that we wouldn't be packing back up in a day or so.

This past week has brought LOTS of winter weather to our region and I LOVE it ...but I like to be home to enjoy it:)  I'm hoping for more snow today!  I'll be ready for spring next month, but it's still winter and I like it.

Last week's meals went very smoothly.  The busier the week, the better it is to have my plan!  And sticking to it was so helpful.  We did a lot of yummy eating out while traveling also, but it was great to have those few nights of home-cooking as well.

Here's what's cooking this week:

Monday:  Pinto Beans and Buttermilk Cornbread

Tuesday:  Baked Salmon, Roasted Potatoes, Spinach Salad

Wednesday:  {our Community Care Group night} Taco Braid

Thursday:  Bacon-Chicken Pasta Casserole

Friday:  {Valentine's Day} Family Date Night!

Saturday:  Pan-Fried Tilapia, Potatoes, and a veggie

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: