17 February 2014

What's For Dinner {Feb 17th}


Here it is!  This week's plan!

One of my personal goals this year is to start planning further out ...like 2 or 4 weeks at a time.  Maybe I'll get that started at the first of March.  If I could just take some time to sit down for a few hours and get it done, I think it would save me lots of time in the long run--both in planning and shopping!

What do you think?  Do you plan more than one week at a time?  Does that work well for you?  I'd love to know!


Monday:  Poppy Seed Chicken with Rice, Green Beans, and Rolls

Tuesday:  Baked Salmon, Roasted Potatoes, Salad

Wednesday:  Tostadas

Thursday:  Bacon-Chicken Pasta Bake

Friday:  Father/Daughter and Mother/Son date night~whoo hoo!!

Saturday:  Homemade Pizza

Sunday:  Pot Roast with Carrots, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Buttered Corn

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: