17 November 2014

What's For Dinner {Nov 17th}


We are going into our second week back from our family vacation ...and I am still trying to get organized again and back in my routine.  We are already into the holiday season (last week we had our first-of-three Thanksgiving meal!) and the calendar is starting to really fill up.  

This week is super full, too, but I am still planning on dinner at home most evenings.  I love family dinners at home!

Monday:  Parmesan Chicken Cutlets, Steamed Broccoli, Sauteed Summer Squash, Salad

Tuesday:  {Thanksgiving potluck with our homeschool group}  Corn Casserole

Wednesday:  Potato Soup ....maybe {Mr. B is having oral surgery on this day so I'm sort of playing it by ear}

Thursday:  Taco Cups with Rice

Friday:  {not yet decided due to possible plans} maybe Homemade Pizza or Stromboli

Saturday:  {not yet decided due to possible plans}  maybe out??





1 comment:

Wendy Klik said...

Stopped in from MPM. Hope the hubby's surgery goes well. I am checking out your stromboli recipe.