05 January 2015

What's For Dinner... {January 5th}




It's a new year and it's time to get back into the swing of routine with my weekly dinner plans.

Ahhh.

I love getting back into routine after the craziness of the holidays and I'm keeping things fairly simple around here this week.  

Here's what's cooking this week:

Monday:  Baked Potato Bar with Salad

Tuesday:  Chicken & Dumplings

Wednesday:  Tostadas

Thursday:  Beef & Noodles

Friday:  {date night}

Saturday:  Snacks/Leftovers

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hi! I'm stopping by from Menu Plan Monday link up! Chicken & Dumplings!...the perfect comfort food for cold temps! Enjoy!

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Hi, Laura,

Thanks for dropping by! And I completely agree--chicken and dumplings is total comfort food! :)