I still have quite a little stack beside my nightstand that I'm working on.
- The Shack, by William P. Young(currently reading)
- Educating the Wholehearted Child, by Clay & Sally Clarkson (currently reading)
- The Frazzled Female, by Cindi Wood (currently reading)
- Making Children Mind without Losing Yours, by Dr. Kevin Leman (currently reading)
- The Mission of Motherhood, by Sally Clarkson
- Finding Your Way, by Tommy Tenney
- The Road Home, by Tommy Tenny & Mark Andrew Olsen
- Surprised by Joy, by C.S. Lewis
- Gift From the Sea, by Anne Morrow Lindbergh (a re-read, but its just a great summer read!)
And I'm sure I'll find some more! I'd love to hear what you're reading right now.