19 October 2008

Introducing...

...my husband Vince, the new blogger on the block. He has finally caught the blogging bug, after teasing me all year long for being so *consumed* with my blog ("wait, kids, don't eat the food till Mom takes a picture of it!"). So I hope you'll go over and give him a *holla*.

Obviously his isn't a "mommy/cooking/girly" blog, it's very "manly":) Seriously, he has been sharing some very soul-searching thoughts and I hope that they speak to you as well. I think they will.

4 comments:

Gwendolyn said...

Cool! I just found your blog, and now I'll go read his, too. :o)

Heather and Reese said...

Cool! I'll check it out!

Cheers!

~Reese

Nana Trish is Living the Dream said...

Lora, I'm popping over there now. That was neat that he jumped in. I have made some of the most wonderful Christian friends through blogging. hugs, Trish

Nancy said...

welcome, Vince! Although, I'm ashamed to admit how neglectful I've been of the blogosphere lately. I'll definitely have to check his out as soon as I can!