A few days ago Kate at A Simple Walk tagged me to talk about my 7 favorite things about my kitchen. I do love cooking, so I tend to love my kitchen, too. So here goes...in no particular order...
1. my collection of antique blue and white plate all around my fir (fur?) down.
2. my coffee pot--we rendezvous every morning, at least twice!
3. the sets of pics of my kiddos on the refrigerator (ages: birth, 3 mo., 6 mo., 9 mo., 12 mo., 18 mo.). It's fun to compare and see how much they looked alike at the same ages.
4. my mixer--it's awesome! (and I think it's the same as yours, Kate!)
5. my Blue Willow dishes (and the kiddo's Edwardian Childhood pieces are there, too).
6. my huge Martha Stewart jar full of cookie cutters (we have so much fun with these!).
7. and last, but certainly not least, my cookbooks--I like to sit down and read them cover-to-cover. I'm weird like that.
So, yeah, I enjoy my kitchen and I love seeing and hearing about other people's kitchens. I'd love to hear about yours! Consider yourself tagged and let me know in the comments if you are blogging about it. I'll be right over!