11 January 2009

I {heart} My New Griddle!

I'm loving this gift from my mom! This griddle fits over two burners on the stovetop. It's great being able to make more than one pancake at a time!

Or more than one *animal pancake* at a time:)

Aren't these pancake molds adorable? I found them a while back on the clearance aisle of Hobby Lobby (I'm pretty sure they should be paying me for advertising so much for them-ha!).
Seriously though, this griddle is amazing! I wondered if it would cook evenly, even in the middle, but it transfers heat very well. Loving it!!

5 comments:

Rachel and Jacob said...

i have a griddle tooo and love it. mine is no where as nice as yours though :)

Betsy said...

Ooohh...I need one of these!

Raggedy Girl said...

Kitty Cat Pancakes. That would be a big hit around here.
Roberta Anne

Kayren, Pink Daisy Girl said...

My griddles, yes, plural, are not nearly as nice as yours. I had one for years, but with six people in the house I finally broke down and bought a second one a couple years ago. I don't make any in the middle though because I don't think they are as big as yours...just one on each end over a burner. I really should buy shapes. I've still never done that.

Gabrielle said...

I used to work at Williams Sonoma and I have that griddle. I love IT!! I also liked your post abut your meal planning. I just got back on track with that and it makes life far more peaceful!