22 April 2009

Happy Earth Day 2009

I mentioned last week that The Princess has been learning a poem during the month of April, since it's National Poetry Month. Vince filmed her just in time for Earth Day~it seemed appropriate. As a proud mama, I just had to share....

video

We've been having some Earth Day fun picking strawberries at a farm here in Arkansas (we arrived here yesterday). Now we're getting ready to make some jam~yum! I'll have more to post on that soon!

What have you been doing today?

4 comments:

Kayren, Pink Daisy Girl said...

That was precious! And Vince did a great job on the video...I wasn't expecting all the special effects (not special for him probably, but for me it would be). You should definitely be proud!

Betsy said...

Looks like Vince has some competition! That was very sweet...loved it!

Kayren, Pink Daisy Girl said...

Hi, Lora,
I tagged you over on my blog, so go check it out!
Have a great day!
Kayren

Heather and Reese said...

That was so sweet! She did a great job!

Heather