18 February 2010

For the Love of Blue & White

Blue and white has been a pair of *friends* to me for a long, long time. I fell in love with the combination way before I was married and began to pick up a piece or two here and there. When we were first married, I began collecting blue and white plates in earnest to hang in our kitchen (I love hanging plates!). I also kept an eye out for cobalt blue glassware, it's just so beautiful. Then as friends and family members found out how much I liked blue and white, I began to receive pieces as gifts~lovely!! Thus a *collection* was formed. In the past I know I have shared my plates in the dining room/kitchen and also my blue and white souvenir plates, but today I'm sharing blue and white things around my kitchen and house that make me smile.
I hope they make you smile, too!
























This post is linked to Show & Tell Friday at My Romantic Home.

12 comments:

vignette design said...

Such beautiful photos of all your blue and white!

Hootin' Anni said...

I bet your home is filled with beauty!!! I really really like the canister set from the very first photo best tho. But, all so lovely.

TIGERS for my Show n Tell

hallee@halleethehomemaker.com said...

What a lovely post!

Beth @ The Quilt Ladies said...

Beautiful, I love blue and white, thanks for sharing.

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

Just love your Blue and White!
Debbie-Dabble

Marianne@Songbird said...

I LOVE blue and white in the kitchen. I have always dreamed of a mix match of blue and white dishware. It just doesn't work in our house, but yours looks lovely.

Carolyn said...

You have a great collection of blue and white-I especially love the covered bowl!
Carolyn

Michelle M. said...

I love blue, too! Your collection is very beautiful.

Natasha said...

You have got some beautiful blue and white treasures! I love them all! I am impressed by your lovely tea-towel collection too.

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Rachelle said...

WOW! This is beautiful!

Kayren, Pink Daisy Girl said...

I thought I commented, but I didn't. You know how much I love blue, and I love all this! Send it my way when you're done with it, m'kay?

Jessica Hills said...

I love that combo too!