09 May 2010

Menu Plan Monday: May 10th

It's good to be getting back into the swing of things after taking a little blog break while on our trip. Trips are always fun, but I am a person of routine, so it's nice to be getting back into mine at home. The past two weeks have had no routine whatsoever~but LOTS of fun with friends, so I'm not complaining at all.

The first thing to do to get back into the *home routine* is to get back to menu planning. This week I'm making a couple of new recipes from a fairly new cookbook (from my sweet son): Rachel Ray's Book of 10.



Monday:
Tuna Cornbread Cakes with Baked Potatoes and Peas & Carrots
Tuesday: Roast Crispy Mushrooms and Grilled Tenderloin Steaks w/Scallions, Baked Potatoes and Salad (RR's)
Wednesday: Smoked Paprika Chicken w/Egg Noodles and Buttered Warm Radishes (RR's)
Thursday: Bean & Veggie Soup w/Cornbread
Friday: Homemade Pizza
Saturday: Cornflake-Crusted Baked Chicken w/mixed veggies

Happy Cooking to you this week!

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Tuna cornbread cakes sound like something my family would eat. Thanks for linking up to menu plan Monday, which is where I found you. Have a great week.