15 June 2010

Menu Plan Monday {on Tuesday}

Ok, ok, I know I'm a little slow this week. We just rolled back into town late last night from a fun weekend of visiting our best friends in LA {Lower Alabama, that is}. Yes, we have taken a lot of trips lately. It feels like we have been traveling non-stop for 2 months:) It's been so much fun; however, I am glad to be home for a while! I need my routine back!

So we're getting right into the swing of things this morning, as I prepare to head to the grocery store.

Tuesday: Grilled Veggie & Chicken Kabobs with Salad
Wednesday: Tostadas with Chips and Salsa
Thursday: Poppy Seed Chicken with Salad
Friday: Grilled Fish with Veggie Kabobs
Saturday: Slow-Cooker Sloppy Joes

Happy Cooking this week!

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

Kayren, Pink Daisy Girl said...

Hey, I emailed you last week about a Nancy Drew book. Wanna check and see if it's in your in-box. It was probably around when you left town. I can re-send it if you need me to. ;)