28 November 2011

Menu Plan Monday: Nov 28th




I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Our was simply delicious--so much yummy food!

My new recipe for this Thanksgiving turned out amazingly well. It was probably the BEST pumpkin pie I've ever eaten! And you know it's good when all of your relatives line up to take a picture with their phone to share with their friends...heehee You should check out this recipe!

Now that we're back from our holiday trip, I've made my weekly meal plan and have already been to the store. Thankfully it wasn't too crowded, even though our area is expecting a little snow tonight and tomorrow. (I hope we get some!!)


Monday: Tomato-Tortellini Soup
Tuesday: Chicken Pot Pie
Wednesday: Tostadas
Thursday: {small group night--theme: comfort foods} Mashed Potatoes & Rolls
Friday: Potato Soup w/Rolls
Saturday: {leftovers}

Happy Cooking to you this week!

1 comment:

Valerie Hewitt said...

I wanna share this to your readers. Keep organization looking good by labeling your individual containers. I came across these functional- and aesthetically pleasing- labels from a new line by Avery found only at, get this, Staples. With these preformatted labels, you can have your kitchen staples looking good in no time. Instead of lugging out my big jar of flour in order to sprinkle one tablespoon in my saute pan, I have my small container close by.

Source: http://tonispilsbury.com/

Valerie Hewitt
Weekly Meal Plans