11 February 2013

The Weekly Plan {Feb 11th}


I'm so excited!  My hubby has promised to come home and make me yummy lunches all week this week!!  You have no idea how happy I am:)  I'm not very good about planning lunches and while I can always rustle something up for the kiddos (they love sandwiches) I usually just pick around wishing for something besides a snack or leftovers.

I can't wait to share the mouth-watering recipes that he's cooking up for me!  I promise lots of pictures!

Now here's what's for dinner:

Monday:  Cincinnati Chili

Tuesday:  Spaghetti Squash with Red Sauce & Meatballs

Wednesday:  Quiche & Salad

Thursday: {family Valentine's dinner--kiddos' faves} Poppy Seed Chicken with Rice, Green Beans, Corn, and Rolls

Friday: {date night!!}

Saturday:  Mexican Lasagna


This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie  


*****
Don't miss anything at My Blessed Life!  
Subscribe by email, follow this blog, and "like" the Facebook Page today!

No comments: