22 April 2013

What's For Dinner {April 22nd}


Well, I survived last week by the skin of my teeth (whatever that means!).  It must have been the busiest, most hectic, full week that I've had in a while.  I was never so glad for an overnight getaway on Friday with my hubby to just relax (happy anniversary to us!).  It was 24 heavenly hours of R & R!  Oh, and lots of good food, too!  I so need to go on a diet now.  

And then we came back home.  To a mountain of laundry, another mountain of ironing, a desk full of things that need to be taken care of, and what-feels-like-100-more-things that need to be done.  Right now.  

Plus we get busy with homeschooling again this week, after a "break" last week.  I feel like I need a break from my "break! ha!

So I'm taking it one day at a time.  And one dinner at a time:)


Tuesday:  BBQ Chicken Sandwiches {slow cooker} 

Wednesday:  Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes

Thursday:  Sour Cream Noodle Bake with Garlic Bread and Salad

Friday:  Eating at church event

Saturday:  {Snacks/Leftovers}



*****
Don't miss a thing here at My Blessed Life!  
Subscribe, Follow, Like today!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Lora, great menu ! Have a blessed week! ~Liz @ Fresh Plate