I've been reading A LOT so far this year! I hope that's a good sign for the rest of the year. I have so.many.books. that I want to read right now.
I'm just glad that I've read as many books this year as there have been weeks so far!
What I've been reading:
- The Tender Years
- A Searching Heart
- A Quiet Strength
- Like Gold Refined
- Stealing the Preacher, by Karen Witemeyer
- The Mysterious Benedict Society, by Trenton Lee Stewart (with the kiddos)
- The Clocks, by Agatha Christie
- Intentional Marriage, by Crystal Brothers
- Bucket List Learning, by Kimberlee Wilkes
- Say Goodbye to Survival Mode, by Crystal Paine
- Notes From a Blue Bike, by Tsh Oxenrider (more on this one later this week!)
- No More Perfect Kids, by Jill Savage and Kathy Koch (more on this one later this week, too!!)
I'm currently reading Emma by Jane Austen. Trying to get some more classic reading in these days.
What about you? What are you reading this year?