17 March 2014

What I've Read So Far This Year


I've been reading A LOT so far this year!  I hope that's a good sign for the rest of the year.  I have so.many.books. that I want to read right now.  

I'm just glad that I've read as many books this year as there have been weeks so far!

What I've been reading:

{Fiction}:
  1. The Tender Years
  2. A Searching Heart
  3. A Quiet Strength
  4. Like Gold Refined

{Non-Fiction}:
I'm currently reading Emma by Jane Austen.  Trying to get some more classic reading in these days.  

What about you?  What are you reading this year?




1 comment:

mysteryhistorymom said...

I've been reading up a storm, too! Currently loving The Invention of Wings and it's powerful! What did you think of The Clocks? My favorite Agatha Christie is And Then There Were None (also published as Ten Little Indians). Did you enjoy Say Goodbye to Survival Mode? Lori