08 July 2014

What's For Dinner {July 7th}


So, yes, I'm a day behind in posting this.  I hope you'll understand.

Summertime is here and I'm feeling a bit lazy this week.  It's been so hectic lately that I've enjoyed have a little more downtime at home so far this week.

We did have a lovely 4th of July weekend though~how was yours?  We had a friend visiting from Alabama and we just hung out doing things like grilling out, eating on the deck, watching the kiddos swim, discovering a new farmers market, going on wild goose chases looking for some bookstores, and playing Mario Kart :)

But I neeeeeed my menu plan.  Our evenings don't go well without it.

So in the spirit of staying on track, here it is:

Monday:  Rotisserie chicken with white sauce, baked beans, fried okra, and twice-baked potatoes

Tuesday:  {Date Night!!}

Wednesday:  (Mexican meal at our small group leaders' meeting)  I'm taking Black Bean Salsa & tortilla chips

Thursday:  Crockpot Honey Garlic Chicken with baked potatoes (and some leftover sides)

Friday:  {The Princess' choice night}  Spaghetti & Meatballs with Garlic Bread

Saturday:  Homemade Pizza (pepperoni and cheese for the kiddos, spinach & artichoke white pizza for Vince and me!)

Sunday:  Crockpot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili with Rice

1 comment:

Mary Clewley said...

Oh my goodness. Everything sounds so yummy! xoxo