I've been tagged by Steviewren at A Little Birdie Told Me So to tell 6 unspectacular quirks about myself. Hmmm...I've been thinking about what to say.....these are random, folks!
- I always have to tear out any inserts in a magazine before I can relax and read it--they really bother me
- Even if I'm sweating I have to have some form of cover on when I'm in bed, it makes me feel *protected*.
- I drive my hubby crazy when I bounce, shake, tap (whatever you want to call it) my foot when I'm sitting.
- I refuse to skip to the back of a book and read the last page to find out how it ends
- I love to take notes: on a sermon, lesson, lecture...
- I love to address envelopes, especially the ones for my Christmas cards
If you really like to read about people's quirks, head over to Kicking it in Crazyville today!