02 December 2013

What's For Dinner {Dec 2nd}


The holidays are in full swing around here!  I love this time of the year!  Not only is it full of fun and joy, the food is delicious, right?

We truly enjoyed a wonderful--and delicious--Thanksgiving weekend.  Now the kiddos and I are working on a list of Christmas goodies that we want to try to make this month.

Here's what's cooking this week:

Monday:  Longhorn Soup with bread

Tuesday:  {out in Nashville}

Wednesday:  Tostadas  

Thursday:  Baked Ravioli with green beans and bruschetta

Friday:  Homemade Pizza

Saturday:  Stromboli

Sunday:  It's our Holly Jolly Christmas Party at church and I'll be making/taking Coca Cola Ham, Turkey & Wild Rice Dressing, Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Corn Casserole, and Baked Beans

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

*****
Subscribe by email and never miss a thing here at My Blessed Life!

2 comments:

Eli@coachdaddy said...

Because this is my first visit to your site, I don't feel right inviting myself to dinner.

But, I will call dibs on any leftovers you have.

Any night of the week!

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

It's going to be wicked cold in Vegas. low 40s during the day...low 30s at night That always puts me in the mood for comfort foods.
Have a wonderful week.