- Phonics and Reading (Horizons)
- Handwriting (Italics)
- Math (Math-U-See)
- Literature (reading aloud various children's classics)
- Science (Singapore)
- Geography (Galoping the Globe)
- History (different unit studies, beginning with American)
- Art (various books on various artists, plus projects)
- Music (introduction to composers, plus beginning piano lessons)
I am sure we may make some adjustments along the way and there will also be fun unit studies, too, but this will be my blueprint for the year. I am also starting some K5 level workbooks with Mr. B even though he's only 4 and he is SO excited~it's really cute!
If you homeschool, I'd love to hear about your plans as well. A while back I had printed off a post by a fellow blogger who is also a homeschooling mom that really helped me with my planning. It's definitely worth the read and you can check it out here. (Thanks, Heidi!)
Now I just need to get those desks painted....